Shipping and delivery -
- 1st class (next working day) £ 4.70 (requires a signature)
- 2nd class (2-3 working days) £4.10 (requires a signature)
- International Shipping Europe (3-5 working days) £6.41 (requires a signature)
- International Shipping Worldwide (5-7 working days £6.41 (requires a signature)
*** Free shipping on orders over £50.00 ***
Q. Has my order been shipped?
A. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been dispatched. If you do not receive an email, please do check your junk or spam folder. If you still have not received an email after 2 -3 business days – please do contact us via email.
Q. How long will it take for my Assunta French jewellery to arrive?
A. Orders will be dispatched 24 - 48 hours of purchase and will arrive 1-3 days for express shipping and 5-7 days for standard shipping.
Q. How long will an International order take to arrive?
A. International orders generally arrive within 7-10 business days. For tracking your order please check via the Royal Mail website for domestic orders. For international orders please check via Parcelforce Worldwide. If you haven’t received your order within seven business days for domestic or 15 days business days for international, please do contact us.
* International delivery times can vary and will depend on the country that you are ordering from. If there are extra postage and handling, customs fees or taxes upon arrival, these will be at the customer’s expense.
Q. Can you deliver to my work address?
A. Absolutely, if this is convenient and a safer option for you! Simply add the company name for an easier delivery.
Q. Do I need to be home to receive the delivery?
A. Your jewellery order will require a signature on delivery. If you are not home when your order is delivered, you will receive a postal card to instruct you on where to collect your order from i.e. closest postal depot.
Q. How is my jewellery packaged?
A. At Assunta French Jewellery we do our best to be eco-friendly and keep Mother Earth in mind. Therefore, each jewellery order will be packaged in one box, with an individual organza bag for each piece to protect them. If you have purchased individual gifts, please specify this in the notes section on check out,f you require more than one box we can do this for you.
Q. What do I do if my jewellery order hasn’t arrived?
A. If you have not received your order within seven business days for domestic orders or 15 days for an international order please email us so we can assist you.
* If an order has been placed with an incorrect address, please let us know within 24 hours so we are able to amend this for you and send it out to your correct address. If after the initial 24 hours the incorrect address is supplied, it may take up two weeks to be received back to us and processed and redelivered to you again.
Q. What do I do if my jewellery order arrives containing something I didn’t order?
A. We apologise in advance if you have received an incorrect item! Please email us with your order information, address along with a photo of the incorrectly sent item and what you had ordered, and we will get the issue sorted ASAP for you.
Q. Do you ship internationally?
A. Yes, we do kindly note that any charges or fees at the destination country will be at the customer's responsibility.
Q. Can I change my mind or my order after I have placed it with Assunta French Jewellery?
A. Please choose carefully as we do not refund or exchange products for change of mind or for incorrect choice of sizing. If the wrong size has been made after submitting an order, please contact us within the initial 24 hours so we can organise your correct sizing for you.
*** Please note prices are priced in Great British Pounds